Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Day After My First Workout 4-13-10

God I feel so sluggish today. Those exercises from last night made my muscles super sore. I've been eating as much as I can all day to keep up my metabolism and stay energetic while at work.

But I still feel like I wanna shut down and sleep. I slept last night like 7 hours, so it's not like I'm lacking in the sleep department... That Ab Ripper X program really worked me... it still hurts. Hopefully my body will start getting used to all this. As Tony says... "It's a GORGEOUS thing". Hopefully I can do 100 pushups in one go like him someday.

Today is Plyometrics. Can't wait to do it. Also gotta buy more food and get some measuring tape. I want to make sure I'm doing everything right. I reassured myself I could do the Basic Fitness test again today... and I still meet all minimum requirements. Just gotta stick with the P90x program and give it my full commitment.

- Mister U.

No comments:

Post a Comment