Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finished Yoga-X

Just finished my first crash course at Yoga - seriously! I did think it was going to be a breeze and all I'd have to do is stretch. Man... Yoga stuff is hard. I kept losing balance and struggled to hold myself in position for all these crazy poses. The hardest one is the Crane pose.... godawful pose.

But at least I made it! Almost at the end of the tunnel! If I finish this week, I'll have no problem doing this stuff again for Week2,3 and 4! My diet's been pretty good too... I passed on Pizza and tacos and instead made delicious homemade sandwiches and protein shakes. Also ate some fruits... so I'm doing a good job of following the meal plan!

P90x ME! :D

Oh yah, PS. I got a portable DVD player/karaoke machine. I bought this for like $100 instead of spending money buying a weight set - instead I'll take my workout to my apartment complex gym and use the weights there - save myself like $600!

No comments:

Post a Comment