Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 3 Chest & Back

It's week 3! I finished Chest & Back today. I was pretty clean about my workout, I made sure my form was good throughout. Only towards the end did I get a little sloppy, especially when I had to do the Diamond Pushups. That's HARD.

I feel like my arms are definitely expanding. I still am struggling to finish reps, especially pullups. I have to use a chair often to finish; but I was reading that it's really common to start out that way in P90x. I still have like 10 weeks to go through before I can start knocking this stuff out of the park.

But I feel good overall. I have way more energy all in all. I also did Ab-X; I didn't skip on it like last week. Ab-X is still a pain though. I definitely need to practice it more...

My body is starting to shed fat. I can tell; my chest looks better and I have definition. But I've only been doing this for 2 weeks, so it's not like I've changed that much. It could all go to the wayside if I stop. Can't stop.

Actually, I want to continue... I want to do more; like run or something. I should read the forums and see if that's okay to do.

As far as eating -- I'm doing good; I bought groceries over the weekend and have stuck to eating lots of good vegetables and protein. Today I ate well too. I ordered some protein bars -- they're on the way so I'll have those soon to snack on mid-day.

Things are going good again! No skipping workouts this week! Everything's going to be super clean, with major focus on form and getting through reps.

- Mister U.

No comments:

Post a Comment