Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Plyometrics Fun!

God, so mad I skipped Plyo last week. Well as a result, doing Plyo this week was HELL! I never sweat so much in my life. At least I did the whole thing though...super proud of myself.

You do like hundreds of squats and jumping back and forth. Soooo crazy. The first time around I think I didn't try as hard. This time I was going X like.

But all in all great workout. I love it when I come home like super worked out and sweaty; my friend Ernie was commenting today how I was able to leap through Pentland Hills' hills (it's my old Dormitory where he lives now) with the greatest of ease. "Are you getting fit?" he asked. Lol, why yes I am!

I like that feeling... I like the fact I can leap through boundaries and hills with the greatest of ease. Honestly, even tho I'm 27, I feel like I'm 22 or 23 again. People often mistake me for being that young. Even dorm kids think I'm a sophomore or something. They're super surprised when they find out I'm this old man! They're like "NOOO WAYY!! You don't look it!" What's really funny is when I was actually 22, people thought I was 27, because I was so out of shape and looked probably my worst. I had the real freshman 15 at that time.... o_O. Well, I've got my second chance at childhood again :) -- That's the way I look at it.

Hopefully after P90x finishes I can do some hardercore workout stuff. I plan to keep going... I'm loving this workout stuff. Mel, if you're reading this, maybe I'll join you some day on the marathon runs... sounds crazy right now, but I'm up for the challenge.

- Mister U.

No comments:

Post a Comment