Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Plyometrics

Wow, Plyometrics sure is a workout. I can already tell my neighbors downstairs are going to hate me for jumping up and down on the carpet like a madman - they already complained about my roommate's movements the other day. I think I'm going to have to invest in a portable DVD player and go to the community gym to practice. I also have like little space in my room to do the entire workout properly.

Still, despite cramped spaces, I was sweating buckets. You do a ton of squats in the workout and water is a must. But as Tony says - and I'm learning to positively reframe in my mind - it's a GORGEOUS thing :)

I survived! Now all I have to do is just make sure my diet gets better - as of today I'm going to really start eating stuff according to the book. Thankfully the kitchen downstairs can make the food I want from scratch.

- Mister U.

No comments:

Post a Comment