Friday, April 23, 2010

The Week So Far

Not feeling that great with myself. I missed two workouts this week, plus didn't complete Ab Ripper X twice. All because I didn't schedule my time well. Monday and Tuesday, I had to help out my friend Tim with movie shooting. So I only had time to do complete Chest and Back on Monday; I skipped the Ab Ripper X because Tim was getting pissed I hadn't shown up yet.

We ended up working on the movie pretty late. The next day I had work in the morning but thought I'd do Plyometrics before work. Couldn't... I slept in. So when night came, I had barely enough time to complete Plyometrics. I ended up turning off the DVD because Tim started calling again. Worked on the movie til 1:30AM... don't get me wrong, movie production is super fun, and something I enjoy... just I didn't make the time to complete the P90x which sucked.

Wednesday, I worked Shoulders and Arm hardcore. But ended up skipping Ab Ripper X because a friend wanted to hang. We ended up watching a movie that night.. The good part of that night was the friend cleared out some of my junk food - she ate all the chocolates and chips in my pantry :)

Thursday, I was super drained. I didn't have enough energy to do Yoga X. Mentally I couldn't tell myself to continue... I had no willpower. I stopped the DVD 1/3 of the way and fell asleep on my floor. I woke up the next morning really disturbed... compared to last week, where I could do every P90x exercise, I was a disaster this week.

I decided to check my diet today. I think my diet is too little for the program... for P90x, I need at least 2600 calories... at the moment, I measured my last daily food calorie count and it came in like 900 calories... that's way low... no wonder I feel burnt out. I need more food. I'm going to get more groceries this weekend and cook more food.

Today I focused on being in the 'moment' with Tony for Legs & Back + Ab Ripper X. I threw out all my negative thoughts and just did the exercises. Thankfully I was able to complete it, but it was one of the hardest workouts I've ever done. My head was spinning after a ton of pullups and squats. The Ab Ripper X was insanely hard today. But I'm super glad I did it. Yay for strong mental willpower!

Tomorrow I'm going to do Kenpo X early; I have some plans later in the day and don't think I can do it any time after. Sunday, I'll get some groceris and make up for lost exercises. I'll do Yoga X and Plyometrics with Ab Ripper X. That should be hella hard but gorgeous. :) Fun Fun Fun!


- Mister U

No comments:

Post a Comment